- type (string) = the type of banner to display.
- img (image_object) = the image to show as the Ad banner.
- rdirect_url (string) = the url to rdirect the user once it has clicked on the banner.
- targets (array) (optional) = a list of tags to help to understand to which kind of people the Ad is targeted.
- semantic_hide (boolean) (optional) = indicates Connected Web parsers are allowed to hide the Ad to unmatched users. This parameter is considered only if "targets" parameter is set.
|The data of the element.
- Supported types:
- large: 300x150px / jpg.
- large_rectangle: 336x280px / jpg.
- square: 250x250px / jpg.
- leaderboard: 600x100px / jpg.
- extended_leaderboard: 600x150px / jpg.
- The targets parameter helps Connected Web parsers to understand to which kind of users the Ad is targeted and if "semantic_hide" is set to true, Connected Web parsers are allowed to hide the Ad to uninterested users in order to remove clutters.
- This parameter requires a Connected Web Image Object. See the Object > Image documentation to understand more.